Thursday, April 26, 2012

God is Good! Lifesong Grant total so Far! $1984.74

Seriously, can I brag on my God a little bit right now!?? Our grand total right now for our Lifesong Matching Grant is $1984.74! We are a little over a thousand dollars shy of our $3,000 goal that ends May14th! Praise the Lord God Almighty for His loving kindness and mercies! So.....when we reach this $3,000 goal then that means Lifesong will give us $3,000 and then our matching donor will give us $3,000 so that is a total of $9,000 towards our adoption!!! My heart is so full of joy and thankfulness because the Lord has chosen Kevin and I to grow our family by adopting a sweet child from Africa. There have been so many times in the last few months that Kevin and I have looked at each other and laughed and said, "What in the world are we doing?" Maybe we aren't sure about a whole lot in our lives right now but there is one thing we know for sure. We know that God is Good and that He has a plan for us! We know that He is worth our time, our lives, and our energy. So, all the chips are on the table and we are ALL IN! Please pray for us and our sweet African babe. Pray that God provides the rest of the money we need to meet our matching grant goal!

I found this video on another adoption blog! I thought it was so cute! It made me want a sweet and sassy little brown skinned girl! :) 


  

God is faithful, and He is still Good! 

2 comments:

  1. Love this and love that your adoption funds tally has gone up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Ashley! So Awesome!! God is faithful! Thank you for your contributions and support! :)

      Delete