Monday, May 7, 2012

Drum roll please....Lifesong running total $2813.06

The final day of our Lifesong matching grant is approaching on May 14th and it looks like we are going meet our $3,000 goal!! Right now the running total is $2813.06! At this moment, Kevin and I are full of thankfulness and gratitude towards the families that have given towards our adoption! We are so thankful for those of you that continue to pray for the protection of our Congo baby. Thank you for supporting us and loving us when it seemed like all hope was lost. Our faith is stronger because of our brothers and sisters in the faith. God has proven himself faithful time and time again. Sometimes I plop down on the couch at night with an empty heart and deep longing to meet our sweet brown baby. I ask the Lord why it's so hard to wait. But, the Lord hugs my heart and grants me the patience to continue to wait. In the waiting I meet the heart of God. In the waiting my faith builds. In the waiting my love for this child grows deeper. In the waiting my husband supports and gently loves me. When we travel across the world to gather our child into our arms we will see the glorious heart of God in our child's face because we had to wait. I praise the Lord for the path he has chosen for us! Our "plan" was gloriously ruined. Ruined only to be built back better.



Click here to see how you can help us meet our
$3,000 Lifesong goal by May 14th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment